End of WebAPI support for offer and sales management. Use REST API
As of August 2016, you can connect to Allegro using two API protocols, i.e. REST and SOAP. As we have focused more on REST API, we work hard to introduce on a regular basis new resources that complement WebAPI features.
Recently, we have introduced a set of REST API resources for listing and editing of offers. Moreover, we develop resources that support bulk editing.
Plans for Allegro API
We focus on REST API development
Until the end of June 2018, you can use beta version of resources that allow you to list and edit offers. As we are open to your suggestions and comments, we invite you to test the beta resources.
REST API schedule
- July 2018 – resources that allow users to list and edit offerswill be available in a public version.
- July 2018 – beta version of resources that allow users to retrieve and manage Allegro orders will be available.
- October 2018 – order related resources will be available in a public version.
Eventually, Allegro REST API will be the only application programming interface for managing offers and orders.
- New features will be developed for REST API only.
- In October 2018, we will mark methods for offer and order management as deprecated. As of that moment, we will encourage you to switch to REST API.
- In April 2019, we will remove the following methods for offer and order management: