- 1.1. Allegro.pl – Allegro.pl sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000635012, share capital: PLN 33,016,950, taxpayer’s identification number (NIP): 525-26-74-798, company statistical number (REGON): 365331553;
- 1.2. Allegro – an online e-commerce platform of an open character available in the allegro.pl domain and operated by Allegro.pl pursuant to the Allegro User Agreement;
- 1.3. Allegro User Agreement – the user agreement providing for the rules of the provision of services by Allegro.pl on Allegro and the rules of using Allegro;
- 1.4. User – an entity which, in accordance with the Allegro User Agreement, has correctly made full registration on Allegro as a result of which an Account has been opened for them and they have gained access to the services provided by Allegro.pl on Allegro, including the REST API service;
- 1.5. REST API – a service provided by Allegro.pl to REST API Software Developers enabling the use of an access interface that uses the REST architecture as a method of the communication of external applications with Allegro resources;
- 1.6. REST API Software – an application developed by the REST API Software Developer using the REST API;
- 1.7. REST API Software Developer – a User who develops the REST API Software using the REST API;
- 1.8. REST API Software User – a User using the REST API Software;
- 1.9. Account – a collection of resources managed by Allegro.pl for the User under a unique name (login), where the User’s data and information concerning the User’s activity on Allegro are collected;
- 1.10. REST API Resources – a collection of Allegro functionalities mapped in a manner which enables REST API Software Developers to use them from the level of the REST API Software;
- 1.11. REST API Key – a unique identifier assigned as part of the access to the REST API provided in accordance with section 3.1. of the Terms and Conditions, enabling the development of the REST API Software and representing it;
- 1.12. Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions of the REST API service.
The REST API is an authorized method of the communication of external applications with Allegro resources. The REST API can be the basis for the development of the REST API Software with a view to support or promote the use of Allegro.
3. RULES FOR GAINING ACCESS TO THE REST API
- 3.1. In order to gain access to the REST API, the User should apply for access by filling in the relevant form.
- 3.2. Only the Users with active Accounts on Allegro may apply for the access to the REST API service.
- 3.3. As part of the application referred to in section 3.1 above, the User shall accept the current version of the Terms and Conditions.
- 3.4. The REST API Key shall be assigned to a given Account upon gaining access to the REST API after submitting the application in accordance with section 3.1. of the Terms and Conditions. The User may have more than one REST API Key assigned to their Account.
- 3.5. Allegro.pl may block the REST API Key if:
- a. in the opinion of Allegro.pl, the User cannot give due warranty of reliable conduct in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the Allegro User Agreement;
- b. the User, when using the REST API, violates these Terms and Conditions or the Allegro User Agreement;
- c. the User, when using the REST API, violates generally applicable laws or may otherwise infringe the interests of Allegro.pl or its clients and business partners, and
- d. in justified cases related to critical shortcomings of or technical problems with the REST API Software, in particular regarding the security of Allegro or other actions to the detriment of Allegro.pl.
- 3.6. The Users who have generated the REST API Key may not make this Key available to third parties and they shall assume the entire liability for its use for purposes contravening applicable laws, good practices, these Terms and Conditions and the Allegro User Agreement. The User’s liability shall also cover actions of persons to whom the REST API Key has been made available, even if it was not due to the User’s fault.
4. SCOPE OF USE OF THE REST API SOFTWARE
- 4.1. The REST API Software may not be used in a manner that violates the rights of Allegro.pl and third parties, in particular the following is not permitted:
- a. the infringement of copyrights and rights to trademarks and other designations that may mislead the users;
- b. using it to present statistical data regarding results of sales of specific Users without executing an appropriate related agreement with Allegro.pl;
- c. using it to present the Listings (including archived Listings) published on Allegro on competitive websites;
- d. using it to create independent mechanisms to authorize or verify the User.
- 4.2. The distribution of the REST API Software which communicates in any manner with Allegro Users or relies on the use of usernames and passwords of Allegro Users who are not REST API Software Developers shall require the consent of Allegro.pl that can be obtained by filling in the relevant form.
- 4.4. The liability for any violations of generally applicable laws and third-party rights arising from the distribution of the REST API Software shall rest with:
- a. REST API Software Developers as regards the distribution of the REST API Software;
- b. REST API Software Users as regards the use of the REST API Software.
- 4.5. Allegro.pl shall provide the complete documentation of the REST API, presenting the resources included in it and their definitions.
5. PERSONAL DATA
The scope of the processing of the personal data of REST API Software Developers, including their collection and storing, the purpose of using the collected personal data of REST API Software Developers, the disclosure of such data to entities other than Allegro.pl and the rights of REST API Software Developers related to the processing of their personal data by Allegro.pl as regards the REST API are governed by the terms and conditions of Appendix No. 5 to the Allegro User Agreement: “Privacy Protection Policy”.
6. AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 6.1. Allegro.pl reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. An amendment shall become effective within the period indicated by Allegro.pl, which may not be shorter than 7 days after the information about amendments to the Terms and Conditions is made available to REST API Software Developers.
- 6.2. Each REST API Software Developer shall be notified of any amendments, their effective dates and the method of accepting such amendments. In the case when the REST API Software Developer does not accept amendments to the Terms and Conditions, they may terminate this agreement by filling in the relevant form.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 7.1. You can obtain assistance or technical support, or contact Allegro.pl through:
- 7.2. Allegro.pl shall give REST API Software Developers access to the REST API test service, to be used to test the REST API Software.
- 7.3. The User may, at any time, terminate this agreement regarding the REST API Key indicated by them and assigned to them in their Account, by filling in the relevant form.
- 7.4. Allegro.pl may enter into a separate agreement with Users concerning the use of the REST API on terms and conditions other than provided by these Terms and Conditions.
- 7.5. For matters not specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Allegro User Agreement shall apply accordingly.
- 7.6. All capitalized terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Allegro User Agreement.
- 7.7. This Terms and Conditions of the REST API is available in the Polish and English versions. English version is available on the following website: https://developer.allegro.pl/en/rules/