These Terms & Conditions are for informational purposes only, to avoid any doubt, the Polish version will be used in the case of any disputes.
- 1.1. Allegro.pl – Allegro.pl sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000635012, share capital: PLN 33,016,950, taxpayer’s identification number (NIP): 525-26-74-798, company statistical number (REGON): 365331553;
- 1.2. Allegro – an online e-commerce platform of an open character available in the allegro.pl domain and operated by Allegro.pl pursuant to the Allegro Terms & Conditions;
- 1.3. Allegro Terms & Conditions – the user agreement providing for the rules of the provision of services by Allegro.pl on Allegro and the rules of using Allegro;
- 1.4. User – an entity which, in accordance with the Allegro Terms & Conditions, has correctly made full registration on Allegro as a result of which an Account has been opened for them and they have gained access to the services provided by Allegro.pl on Allegro, pursuant to the Allegro Terms & Conditions, including the REST API service;
- 1.5. REST API – a service provided by Allegro.pl to REST API Software Developers enabling the use of an access interface that uses the REST architecture as a method of the communication of external applications with Allegro resources;
- 1.6. REST API Software – an application developed by the REST API Software Developer using the REST API;
- 1.7. REST API Software Developer – a User who develops the REST API Software using the REST API;
- 1.8. REST API Software User – a User using the REST API Software;
- 1.9. Account – a collection of resources managed by Allegro.pl for the User under a unique name (login), where the User’s data and information concerning the User’s activity on Allegro are collected;
- 1.10. REST API Resources – a collection of Allegro functionalities mapped in a manner that enables REST API Software Developers to use them from the level of the REST API Software;
- 1.11. REST API Key – unique identifier granted as part of access to REST API, obtained in accordance with point 3.4. of the Terms & Conditions, enabling the creation of REST API Software, identifying the REST API Software and assigned to the Account of a given REST API Software Developer;
- 1.12. Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions of the REST API service.
The REST API is a method of the communication of external applications with Allegro resources, authorized by Allegro.pl. The REST API is the basis for creating REST API Software aimed solely at supporting or promoting the use of Allegro by Users.
3. RULES FOR GAINING ACCESS TO THE REST API
- 3.1. In order to gain access to the REST API, Users should apply for access by filling in the relevant form.
- 3.2. Only the Users with active Accounts on Allegro, which have completed the full Registration (including enabling two-step login to the Account), may apply for access to the REST API service, taking into account the following sentence. Some functionalities of the REST API Resources, including their nature or content, may be required:
- a. prior accession by the User to at least one partner program available on Allegro (the User's participation in such a program), including, for example, the Allegro VIP Program, or
- b. the User reaches the minimum number of Users using the User's application required by Allegro.pl (at least 100), on the basis of which the User will create the REST API Software.
- 3.3. As part of the application referred to in paragraph 3.1 above, the User shall accept the current version of the Terms & Conditions - this is a mandatory requirement for verification.
- 3.4. After submitting the application in accordance with paragraph 3.1. of the Terms & Conditions, Allegro.pl shall verify the application immediately, including in respect to security and the requirements of the Terms & Conditions. The REST API key is assigned to the Account of a given User after the successful verification of the application by Allegro.pl. In the event of a negative result of the verification of the application due to the User's failure to meet the criteria described in paragraph 3.2 of the Terms & Conditions or reasonable suspicion of a possible breach of Allegro's security rules as well as a possible breach of Allegro’s Terms & Conditions, generally applicable laws, the interests of Allegro.pl, its customers or business partners, Allegro.pl reserves the right to refuse to grant the User access to the REST API or to some functionalities as part of the REST API Resources. The REST API Software Developer within the Account may have more than one REST API Key assigned to it.
- 3.5. Allegro.pl allows for the possibility of concluding a separate agreement with the User for the use of REST API, on terms other than those indicated in these Terms & Conditions or in addition to the Terms & Conditions, including granting access to only certain functionalities as part of REST API Resources.
- 3.6. In justified cases, Allegro.pl reserves the right to allow the possibility of granting access to REST API to a User who does not meet the conditions set out in the Terms & Conditions, including the criteria, set out in paragraph 3.2 of the Terms & Conditions.
- 3.7. Allegro.pl reserves the right to verify the REST API Software, as well as to use the REST API and REST API Software, including in terms of compliance of Allegro's security, that the REST API Software Developer meets the criteria described in paragraph 3.2 of the Terms & Conditions (where — in relation to the REST API Software Developer — in terms of achieving the minimum number of Users using the verification application, the minimum number of REST API Software Users is subject to verification), in terms of compliance with the Terms & Conditions, Allegro Terms & Conditions, or generally applicable law and violating the interests of Allegro.pl, its customers or its contractors.
- Allegro.pl has the right to delete the REST API Key and prevent access to REST API and the use of REST API, or to prevent access to specific functionalities as part of the REST API Resources, if:
- a. in the according to Allegro.pl, the User cannot give due warranty of reliable conduct, including in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or the Allegro Terms & Conditions;
- b. the User, when using the REST API or REST API Software, violates Allegro’s security, these Terms & Conditions or the Allegro Terms & Conditions;
- c. the User, when using the REST API or REST API Software, violates generally applicable laws or infringes the interests of Allegro.pl, its customers or business partners,
- d. REST API Software has been developed or is used contrary to the intended use, generally applicable laws or purposes indicated in these Terms & Conditions,
- e. the result of the verification referred to in paragraph 3.7. of the Terms & Conditions, is negative, i.e. during the verification it was found that the REST API Software Developer did not meet the criteria described in paragraph 3.2 of the Terms & Conditions, a violation or reasonable suspicion of violation was found, and
- f. in justified cases related to critical shortcomings of or technical problems with the REST API Software, in particular regarding the security of Allegro, or
- g. in the event of taking other actions to the detriment of Allegro.pl or infringing the interests of Allegro.pl (including while using or in connection with the use of REST API or REST API Software).
- 3.9. The Users who have generated the REST API Key may not make this Key available to third parties and they shall assume the entire liability for its use for purposes contravening applicable laws, good practices, these Terms & Conditions, and the Allegro Terms & Conditions. The User’s liability shall also cover actions of persons to whom the REST API Key has been made available, even if it was not due to the User’s fault.
4. SCOPE OF USE OF THE REST API SOFTWARE
- 4.1. The REST API Software may not be used in a manner that violates the rights of Allegro.pl and third parties, in particular, the following is not permitted:
- a. the infringement of copyrights and rights to trademarks and other designations that may mislead the users;
- b. using it to present statistical data regarding results of sales of specific Users without executing an appropriate related agreement with Allegro.pl;
- c. using it to present Offers (including archived Offers) published on Allegro on competitor websites;
- d. using it to develop independent mechanisms to authorize or verify the User;
- e. using it to download or using materials available on Allegro in any way (including data and other types of information) without the consent of Allegro.pl or in violation any provisions of Terms & Conditions, Allegro Terms & Conditions, generally applicable provisions of law, any interests of Allegro.pl or User, including to extracting (scraping) such materials.
- 4.2. The development and distribution of the REST API Software which communicates in any manner with Users or relies on the use of usernames and passwords of Users who are not REST API Software Developers may require the prior consent of Allegro.pl that can be obtained by filling in the relevant form.
- 4.4. The liability for any violations of Allegro's security, as well as for violations of the Terms & Conditions, Allegro Terms & Conditions, generally applicable law, interests of Allegro.pl, its customers or its partners, in the scope of distributing the REST API Software and in the scope of using the REST API Software by REST API Software Users is the responsibility of the REST API Software Developer.
- a. REST API Software Developers as regards the distribution of the REST API Software;
- b. REST API Software Users as regards the use of the REST API Software.
- 4.5. Allegro.pl shall provide the complete documentation of the REST API, presenting the resources included in it and their definitions.
5. PERSONAL DATA
The scope of the processing of the personal data of REST API Software Developers, including their collection and storing, the purpose of using the collected personal data of REST API Software Developers, the disclosure of such data to entities other than Allegro.pl, and the rights of REST API Software Developers related to the processing of their personal data by Allegro.pl as regards the REST API are governed by the terms and conditions of Appendix No. 5 to the Allegro Terms & Conditions: “Privacy Protection Policy”.
6. AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 6.1. Allegro.pl reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions. An amendment shall become effective within the period indicated by Allegro.pl, which may not be shorter than 15 days after the information about amendments to the Terms & Conditions is made available to REST API Software Developers.
- 6.2. Each REST API Software Developer shall be notified of any amendments, their effective dates, and the method of accepting such amendments. In the case when the REST API Software Developer does not accept the amendments to the Terms & Conditions, they may terminate this agreement by filling in the relevant form, and by providing a 7-day notice period or by deleting all REST API Keys assigned to them under their Account in which termination takes effect immediately.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 7.1. Support, technical assistance, and contact with Allegro.pl is possible through:
- 7.2. Allegro.pl shall give REST API Software Developers access to the REST API test service, intended for testing the REST API Software.
- 7.3. REST API Software Developer may terminate this agreement in regard to the REST API Key indicated by them assigned to them as part of their Account by filling in the relevant form, and by providing a 7-day notice period or by deleting all REST API Keys assigned to them under their Account in which termination takes effect immediately.
- 7.4. For matters not specifically provided for in these Terms & Conditions, the provisions of the Allegro Terms & Conditions shall apply accordingly.
- 7.5. All capitalized terms not defined in these Terms & Conditions shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Allegro Terms & Conditions.
- 7.6. The Terms & Conditions of the REST API are available in the Polish and English versions. English version is available on the following website: https://developer.allegro.pl/en/rules/